Friday, December 17, 2010

Stephanie Lee coming to Washington, DC in March, 2011

Cindy and I are extremely excited to host (2) two-day workshops with the amazing Stephanie Lee. Stephanie has never taught in the DC area and she is looking forward to exploring new territory and meeting new people and catching-up with old friends.

The workshops will be held from Thurs-Sun, March 10-13th in the Washington, DC metropolitan area. We will be providing all the exciting details within the next several days. If you wish to be notified as soon as soon as they are ready, please subscribe to the ArtBLISS newsletter and our new blog!

Thank you,
Jeanette and Cindy

1 comment:

  1. OH my gosh! I'm so excited. Thank you Jeanette and Cindy! I just had to drop all my classes at Adorn Me due to a scheduling conflict. I just put in my vacation request for those dates! Can't wait to hear the details.

    ReplyDelete